Sometimes it”s good to imagine something a little exotic and then try and realize it using the tools to hand. So here we have a simultaneous chess tournament featuring 54 random games from the great Kasparov vs Karpov series of the 80s and 90s. Using D3, THREE.js, CSS3D and a few helpers they are superimposed on a giant rotating cube because, why not?
Hi, I'm a freelance web data visualisation consultant. I specialize in crafting bespoke visualisations using such libraries such as D3, THREEJS (WebGL), Vue, React, AFrame (WebVR) and many others. If you think I might be able to help you just GET IN TOUCH.
- Ucl 2020 Lectures
- UCL Dataviz Workshops 2020
- UCL Dataviz Workshops 2019
- UK Demographics Explorer (Verify GOV.UK)
- Visualizing Walking Gaits from Smartphone Sensors
- A Dynamic D3 Filter Menu
- All That Jazz, Patterns in the Keys
- Historic UK Weather