An attempt to capture the multi-dimensional complexity of chess openings, using the dataset of all games played between chess titans Kasparov and Karpov.
Hi, I'm a freelance web data visualisation consultant. I specialize in crafting bespoke visualisations using such libraries such as D3, THREEJS (WebGL), Vue, React, AFrame (WebVR) and many others. If you think I might be able to help you just GET IN TOUCH.
- UK Demographics Explorer (Verify GOV.UK)
- Visualizing Walking Gaits from Smartphone Sensors
- A Dynamic D3 Filter Menu
- All That Jazz, Patterns in the Keys
- Historic UK Weather
- Visualizing the UK's Establishment
- Warped England: Why young people can't buy houses anymore