Using the Kasparov-Karpov data-set, this visualisation shows relative occupation times for each square. The occupation times can be filtered by type of piece (knight, bishop etc.). Comparing games with Kasparov playing white with those of Karpov shows a clear difference, reflecting the different playing styles and strategies of the two.
Hi, I'm a freelance web data visualisation consultant. I specialize in crafting bespoke visualisations using such libraries such as D3, THREEJS (WebGL), Vue, React, AFrame (WebVR) and many others. If you think I might be able to help you just GET IN TOUCH.
- Ucl 2020 Lectures
- UCL Dataviz Workshops 2020
- UCL Dataviz Workshops 2019
- UK Demographics Explorer (Verify GOV.UK)
- Visualizing Walking Gaits from Smartphone Sensors
- A Dynamic D3 Filter Menu
- All That Jazz, Patterns in the Keys
- Historic UK Weather