I needed a chess-viewer for a larger data-viz project I’m working on ( see here ) and D3 seemed like the perfect tool for the job. The viewer takes lists of moves (SAN format) and creates an animated play. It could be a nice base for something more full-featured. Once again I was impressed by how easy D3 makes this kind of project.
Hi, I'm a freelance web data visualisation consultant. I specialize in crafting bespoke visualisations using such libraries such as D3, THREEJS (WebGL), Vue, React, AFrame (WebVR) and many others. If you think I might be able to help you just GET IN TOUCH.
- Ucl 2020 Lectures
- UCL Dataviz Workshops 2020
- UCL Dataviz Workshops 2019
- UK Demographics Explorer (Verify GOV.UK)
- Visualizing Walking Gaits from Smartphone Sensors
- A Dynamic D3 Filter Menu
- All That Jazz, Patterns in the Keys
- Historic UK Weather