This chart shows the findings of a recent commision into equality in Britain. It found that a small, self-perpetuating elite, attendees of the “right” schools and universities (Eton, Oxbridge etc.) has disproportionate influence on Britain”s levers of power. From senior judges to the editors of national newspapers, this group dictates our national discourse and locks out those not born to privilege.
Hi, I'm a freelance web data visualisation consultant. I specialize in crafting bespoke visualisations using such libraries such as D3, THREEJS (WebGL), Vue, React, AFrame (WebVR) and many others. If you think I might be able to help you just GET IN TOUCH.
- UK Demographics Explorer (Verify GOV.UK)
- Visualizing Walking Gaits from Smartphone Sensors
- A Dynamic D3 Filter Menu
- All That Jazz, Patterns in the Keys
- Historic UK Weather
- Visualizing the UK's Establishment
- Warped England: Why young people can't buy houses anymore