A D3 maps visualization of the change in the ratio of English house-prices to household incomes over the period 1997-2012. By warping the map of England to reflect the increase in this ratio and reciprocal decrease in households” house-buying power, we see the dramatic economic disempowerment of current and future English generations.
Hi, I'm a freelance web data visualisation consultant. I specialize in crafting bespoke visualisations using such libraries such as D3, THREEJS (WebGL), Vue, React, AFrame (WebVR) and many others. If you think I might be able to help you just GET IN TOUCH.
- Ucl 2020 Lectures
- UCL Dataviz Workshops 2020
- UCL Dataviz Workshops 2019
- UK Demographics Explorer (Verify GOV.UK)
- Visualizing Walking Gaits from Smartphone Sensors
- A Dynamic D3 Filter Menu
- All That Jazz, Patterns in the Keys
- Historic UK Weather